Click here to learn more
Video Stream Configuration:
- The video stream is high bandwidth and will require a consistent internet connection capable of a sustained download speeds of 3Mbs (5Mbs Preffered) for stable viewing. Optimal viewing will not occur without a constant connection. Lower bandwidth speeds will cause freezing and/or video fragmentation. You can test your bandwidth at http://www.speedtest.net/
- The video stream is designed for DESKTOP COMPUTER VIEWING. Purchase this video PPV with the intent on watching it on a desktop computer
- Mobile Devices are not supported!
- Althought, mobile support/functionality is not supported. The stream has been successful on some mobile device platforms. Once the PPV has been purchased and you have your login/account info, you may attempt to login in with a mobile device. Again, mobile support/functionality is not guaranteed to work.
- If Stream freezes try refreshing the browser to re-initialize the stream
- Avoid concurrent downloading that may use up bandwidth.
Basic Instructions for Purchasing PPV Live Stream:
Tutorial Video – How to purchase the Pay Per View
- Select BUY and select package, enter PROMO code (if applicable).
- Then, follow the prompts in the streaming dialog window; you will need to supply your e-mail in order for the system to provide you with an activation code.
- If you have signed up for any events in the past, you can sign in with your email and password from before. If you do not remember, click “forgot password”
- Without closing the streaming dialog window, access your e-mail to retrieve the activation code which will be e-mailed to you.
- Retrieve that code from the e-mail and then enter it into the dialog window to obtain access. Enjoy the stream!
Tutorial Video – How to test your Internet connection speed
Questions and Concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org